1. Personal information
- When you open an account on our platform or use our services, we may collect your personal information to contact or identify you. Your personal information includes name, address, mobile, or any other contact number, email ID, or any other information.
- When you land on your platform, you must read clauses 5 and 6.
- We may take personal information from the end-users who use our services such as placing an order on our user website or doing the sign-up process on our website.
- We request you to provide accurate, true, and correct information to us otherwise we may not be able to contact you.
- You can update or edit your personal information provided to use as per the required clause.
2. Use of personal information
We will share your personal information with 3rd parties including our affiliates and business partners for the below purposes:
- To provide the services or access to our platform.
- To administer your account and maintain a relationship with you.
- To carry out transactions and send purchase confirmations and invoices.
- To send answers to your questions, updates, administrative messages, customer support, requests, technical notices, and security alerts.
- To process rewards, contests, and sweepstakes entries.
- To monitor trends and activities relating to the services.
- To stop fraudulent transactions, illegal activities, and unauthorized access to the platform.
- To send content, features, and advertisements according to your interests and preferences.
- To send our marketing materials like offers, surveys, contests, updates, newsletters, and features about go4shops.
- To inform you of any changes that take place in our services or platform.
- To comply with laws and regulations.
- To do market research and to understand location, customer behavior, demographics, and preferences to enable us to determine the services relating to your credit standing or preferences.
- To enable our affiliates and 3rd party services to inform you about their offers, products, and services that interest you.
- Other purposes that are related to the above statement.
- Go4shops may share your personal information during the sale of company assets, acquisition of a business, or any merger.
3. Details of other individuals
If you provide information on behalf of another person, you guarantee that person has selected you to act on its behalf and agreed that:
- You can give permission on his/her behalf for the processing of his/her personal data.
- You can receive any data protection notices.
- You can permit the transfer of his/her personal information abroad.
4. 3rd party services
As part of the services, go4shops and 3rd party services may use or access your personal information relating to you and end-users including all the activities undertaken by you and end-users through user websites or services. These service providers include:
- Our service providers and affiliates
- Our agents
- Law enforcement agencies
- Credit reference agents
5. Rules of log data
We may collect information about your browser when you use our platforms such as browser type, Internet Protocol (IP) address, pages of our service, and time and date of your visit.
- We may also use 3rd party services like Google Analytics that monitor and analyze this information to enhance our Services’ functionality. These 3rd party service providers have their own privacy policies regarding the use of this information.
Cookies mean the files that contain data with a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to the browser from a web site and stored in hard drive.
a. improve our services
b. allow you to access our platform or services without using a username or password.
c. to count visits and understand which features of our platform are very popular.
You can refuse all cookies or instruct your browser to notify when a cookie is sent. If you do not accept cookies, you may not use our services.
7. Opt-out of market communication
- We may use your personal information to send marketing or promotion materials and newsletters about our services or products or services of our users.
- You may opt-out of receiving our marketing or promotional communications by unsubscribing link or instructions in the email.
- Opt-out requests are generally processed on the spot but you must allow 14 days for processing removal requests. Even if you opt-out from receiving marketing messages from go4shops, you will still receive information about transactions that happen on your account or user website.
8. Compliance with laws
- We will disclose your personal information where it is required as per the law or by court order or where it is necessary for compliance with the law and requests of law enforcement for the protection of our services.
9. Law Enforcement
- We cooperate with law enforcement authorities or government for the compliance of the law. We may provide your personal information to law enforcement authorities or government or private parties as we believe that it is necessary to legal process, the safety of the public, the third party, to stop the illegal or unethical activity or as per law.
10. Credit Checking
- For credit decisions about fraud prevention purposes, we and our affiliates may find the files of fraud prevention agencies. We may even disclose your personal information to these agencies. Other credit grantors may also use this information for making credit decisions about you and the people with whom you are financially connected, and for money laundering or fraud prevention purposes. If you give us inaccurate or incorrect information, we will record it and make a police complaint.
- Go4shops uses 2048-bit SSL encryption for the security of your financial details.
- Go4shops hosts personal information with many hosting service providers in various countries of the world. These servers are maintained in a safe and controlled environment for the safety of your personal information.
- We consider your personal information very important but there is no security of any method of transmission or electronic storage. Although we try our best to protect your personal information, but still we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transferred from your internet.
12. International Transfer
- Your personal information may be transferred or maintained on the computers located outside your jurisdiction where the data protection laws differ from your jurisdiction.
- If you are located outside India and give us your information, we may transfer your information to India and process it there. If there is a requirement for transferring your personal information to our 3rd parties or affiliates for data processing, go4shops take necessary steps for the protection of your personal information.
13. Links to other sites
- We have no responsibility or control over the privacy policies, practices, or content of any 3rd party services or sites.
14. Monitoring communications
We may record and monitor communications with you for purposes of fraud prevention, compliance, training, or quality assurance.
16. Updating personal information
- You can update all your personal information anytime by accessing your account on our platform.
- We take the necessary steps to share these updates with our affiliates or 3rd parties with whom we have shared your personal information for any purpose.
17. Accessing personal information
- If you want to see your personal information or want to inquire about how your personal information has been used by us in the last year, you can contact the privacy officer. We will give you a reply within 30 days.
- We have the right to take an administrative fee for providing the record of your personal information. If you want this right, you must:
a. send your request in writing.
b. provide identity proof and address such as credit card, driving license, or passport.
c. mention the personal information that you want to view, including reference number or account number.
You have the right to tell us to correct any inaccuracies in your personal information without any charge. If you want this right, you must:
a. send your request to us in writing.
b. give us all your personal information such as username, registration details, and account number.
c. mention the incorrect information and how it should be replaced.
18. Retention of personal information
- We will keep your personal information until your account is active or is useful for commercial purposes or necessary to comply with required laws or solve disputes.
19. Contact us
20. Governing laws